Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hello BLOGSPOT... I Have Arrived

After the recommendation of a friend to start a blog I thought, "why not?" So here it is, my BLOG.

As I sit in front of my computer munching on a 100 Calorie Pack of Kettle Corn I wonder what wise words I should use to lay down as the foundation to this blog... yet, the only thing I could think of is "what should I eat after this bag of popcorn?" Sadly, the bag isn't even half eaten yet! Fat, I know I am, but atleast I admit it. When I'm bored I start to walk around the house to find things to do and inevitably I end up in the fridge... literally! And as my warm breath collides with the cold air I wonder what to scarf down. Mmm... cheeeeese... but instead I am overtaken by the miracle which is willpower and grab my homemade bottle of CAFFIENE FREE ORGANIC GREEN TEA. Yay for me!

Stay tuned for a real foundation...

3 comments:

  1. The first step in overcoming an addiction is admitting you have one. :P I'm glad you've laid the foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is going to be great... =)
    ~ Noor~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! you are hilarious...can't wait for what is more to come : )

    ReplyDelete